Sunday, 3 July 2016

♥ Elegant altered ballerina ♥




I love ballerinas :)  just so elegant and would really love a real pair of ballet slippers for decoration, maybe someday I shall buy a pair ... "in pink of course LOL"
I bought these wooden shaped ballerinas a few years back and eventually got round to altering one.
I glued lovely script design paper into the wood and used gorgeous pink lace for the tutu.
For the waistband I used pink seam binding and added a cute pearl bow embellishment and then added a tiny pink pearl on it and a tiny cabachon rose in her hair.  I then went over the ballerina with with wink of stella (I don't know if picture is picking it up)

Have a blessed weekend ♥



2 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so sweet, Marlou!

Andrea, said...

Lovely Marlou, the script paper looks great