Friday, 27 May 2016

♥ Sweet little shabby chic crochet hanging ornaments ♥




Hi there ... what a beautiful day it is here in Northern Ireland :)  I do hope the weather is great were you are.  I am getting back into my love of shabby chic creating,  I didn't realise just how much I missed it and now that I have learned to crochet I am loving combining my paper crafting with my crocheting  My friend custom ordered these for a birthday gift for her friend and I was super excited to make them for her.
I crocheted around the paper {I found an old cuttlebug die that has a circle with holes pierced round it and it is perfect!! for this technique} and I used Melissa Frances 5th Ave paper, beautiful pink paper roses, pearl trim and pearl hearts and beautiful seam binding.  I must make myself one as I love how they turned out. The butterfly is cut from a Papertrey ink die.

Have a blessed weekend ♥





2 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

These are beautiful, Marlou!

Andrea, said...

These are so pretty x