Thursday, 26 May 2016

♥ Simon says stamp ~ anything goes ♥






Hi there ... just a quick post to share a cute 3 x 3 notecard I made using up my stash :)  you would not believe how old this sticker is ... LOL ... it's from K & Co, bought it years ago.
The gorgeous background paper is one of my all time favourites (I hoard it) Melissa Frances 5th Ave.
I so enjoy making these tiny cards, great to have on hand and also to use up those little bits of paper we cannot bin .. LOL
I'm joining in with challenge over at Simon says stamp ... anything goes ♥

Have a blessed day ♥





3 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Your card is so pretty, Marlou!

Jo Nevill said...

Awww this is so beautiful. I love the soft colours you have used and your gorgeous tiny flowers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Marlou