Wednesday, 18 May 2016

♥ Mr & Mrs ♥





Hi there ... two posts in one week ... LOL ... on a roll :)   I made this card for our niece who is getting married this year and I love how it turned out, a lovely soft shabby chic design.
The little bird cage is a wood veneer piece and I added a ribbon bow and lace, mulberry flower and at either side of the flower I added two heart pearl embellishments.  The background paper is a new paper pad I got, its from Lemoncraft ~ House of Roses , absolutely gorgeous paper and it is quite a heavy weight paper, definitely buying more! :)
I'm joining with the challenge over at Curtain Call ~ birdhouse challenge ♥
Thanks for stopping by.

Have a blessed week ♥


5 comments :

Marisa said...

That wood veneer birdcage is amazing!!! Totally adorable card sure to be loved by the recipient!! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is beautiful, Marlou! I love the birdcage and the pretty paper.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this beautiful take on the inspiration photo! It's perfect!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty and elegant Marlou. Love the lace strip and the flowers... the wood veneer birdhouse looks perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Marlou all the elements work so well together