Tuesday, 12 April 2016

♥ One card for two challenges ♥





Hi there :)  a cute card to share today featuring Lawn fawn chit chat stamps, these are soooo adorable!   Just a very simple layout using my stitched L'il Inkers rectangle dies and MFT stitched circles.  Would you believe this paper is years old!!! found it in my stash, I must have it 8 years (",) ... LOL ... so it's good to have a good rummage through your stash and you will be amazed at the lovely paper you have been hoarding and forgot about ;)
I'm entering my card into this months Ribbon girl challenge ~ anything goes
and also this weeks Simon Says Stamp ~ Let's do the polka ♥

Have a blessed day ♥

3 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Cute card, Marlou!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute, and your polka dot paper was a good stash discovery.
xxx

Mandy said...

Wonderful card! The chicks are so cute and I love the pink polka paper.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 7th Birthday challenge
Mandy xx