Sunday, 17 April 2016

♥ Another card for Ribbon girl April challenge ♥






Hi there, hope you are all having a blessed day.  Popping in to share another card that i'm going to enter into Ribbon girl April challenge  I recently bought this super!! cute stamp by Stamping Bella and I think it is totally adorable :)  I have seen a few more of their cute stamps I would like.
I am trying to start building up my copic collection again as I hadn't been colouring for a very long time, but I bought a colouring book and it just reminded me just how much I had missed colouring in my stamped images and how relaxing it is.
This little guy is called "mail chick" and I just used some simple matting and layering with my stitched rectangles.  This set does come with a sentiment which I didn't use on this card, I decided to use a sentiment from Lawn fawn instead

Have a fab weekend ♥



5 comments :

Gina Knott said...

Awww such a cute image and a lovely card. Thank for joining us at the Ribbon girls, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, love it.
luv
Debby

Andrea, said...

This is such a sweet card Marlou, the image is super cute

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so cute, Marlou! Love that sweet little chick!

Debbie said...

Aw! This is so cute!! I love the "stitched" layers!