Wednesday, 6 April 2016

♥ Addicted to CAS ~ inlaid die~cutting ♥







Hi there .... long time no post, my health hasn't been great, but i'm battling on.  I made this card a lot of weeks back but hadn't a chance to blog it.  So I seen Addicted to CAS latest challenge is inlaid die~cutting,  I so love this technique.
The stitched circles are all inlaid using black/white striped paper, pink card stock & gold glitter card.
The "hello" die is cut out a few times then raise it up and adhered it to the circles (adding a wink of stella)

Hope you are all doing well
Have a blessed week ♥

Supplies used:

MFT ~ Stitched circle dies
MFT ~ "hello" die cut 
L'il Inkers ~ stitched rectangle
Neenah solar white card stock



7 comments :

Doni High said...

Beautiful! love the glamor! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Patty O'Malley said...

Cute card!

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card, Marlou. I love the design. I do hope you feel better soon xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Lovely card, Marlou! Praying you feel better real soon. ♥♥♥

Debbie said...

Hi Marlou! Beautiful card, and I like this neat inlaid technique.
I'm sorry you're struggling physically. I just prayed for you!

Andrea, said...

Great card Marlou, I really like the combination of papers you have used

Carolyn Bennie said...

I love the stylish simplicity of this card. So eye catching. Thanks for playing with ADTCAS this week. x Carolyn