Thursday, 3 March 2016

♥ Mother's Day ♥





Hi there, hope is all going well with your day.  I just popped in to share Mother's day cards that I made for both my Mum & Mother in law  I have had this paper pad from Authentique ~ Uncommon collection for "ages" I am being really good using up my stash this year as it does seem such a shame to keep hoarding.
I inlaid the heart (Wplus9) and then layered it up a few times to give some dimension.  I then went on to layer up the Mom die from L'il Inkers and inlaid the centre heart piece.  I also made matching bookmarks to pop inside, haven't photographed them yet, I more than likely will post them on my Instagram.

Have a blessed day ♥




6 comments :

Mandy said...

Beautiful, and I bet it feels good using up stash you already have! xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Marlou!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card, Marlou! ♥

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Marlou, the paper is gorgeous

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card. Love that technique of raising the inlaid die cuts.
xxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card!! I love the paper and simple "mom"!
Hope you're doing well!!