Wednesday, 2 March 2016

♥ Cute bunny ♥




Hi there :)   I'm seeing a lot of these bunnies around lately, they call them "peeps"  I'm only finding out that they are American candy/sweets (you learn something new everyday ... LOL)  ... So I have had this die quite a few years from Lifestyle crafts, so thought I would make a cute card with it.
I have already posted this on Instagram if you follow me there you will have already seen this.
Can you believe it is March already?? the year is flying by.

Thanks for stopping by ♥

Products used:

Bunny peeps ~ Lifestyle Crafts
DP ~ Echo Park
Stitched rectangles ~ L'il Inkers
Scribble circle die ~ Tim Holtz
Stamp ~ Clearly besotted
enamel dots
Gold foil card


3 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

What a sweet card, Marlou!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super sweet card, Marlou!!! xoxo

Andrea, said...

So cute, love how you have used the swirl in the background