Wednesday, 24 February 2016

♥ Simon says Stamp ~ anything goes ♥





Hi there ... It's a beautiful day here Northern Ireland :) so my card is very fitting with the little "sun" die cut and "smile" die cut.  Lots of layering going on with this card, everything is layered (",)
I die cut stitched L'il Inkers polaroid frame and the design paper is from Amy Tangerine.  The butterfly is cut using Papertrey card with vellum over it and then I machine stitched the "smile" die and some wink of stella.  the lovely sentiment is from Mama Elephant
This butterfly Memorybox die has to be one of my most used dies.  I got it ages ago on sale for £3 and I just love it! as you can probably tell if you pop by regularly :)
I'm joining in the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp this week ~ anything goes (using Memorybox products)





4 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Sweet card, Marlou!

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful card for a sunny day, love it Marlou. I want to do more stitching on cards again as I really like the texture. Enjoy the rest of your day. xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So sweet, and I love that blast of green, makes it feel really cheerful. xxx

Teresa Kline said...

hello Marlou! this is awesome, I adore the butterfly and the smile sentiment over top...FAB! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*