Sunday, 7 February 2016

♥ Ribbon girls February challenge ~ anything goes ♥





Something a little different today from me :)  .... "Yes" I stamped!! ... LOL
Made this cute little note card  card using my Lawn Fawn stamps and some die cuts.
I'm entering my little card into The Ribbon girls monthly challenge ~ anything goes ♥

I so need to get my husband Valentine's card finished, it's sitting on my craft desk half made (",)


Products I used ♥

MFT ~ stitched squares
L'il Inkers ~ stitched sun
Echo Park design paper
Lawn fawn (birds) from the chit chat set
Sentiment ~ from Lawn fawn too much to say

Have a blessed weekend & thanks for stopping by :)




4 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this card, Marlou! So sweet!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Marlou, those little birds are so cute x

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card, Marlou! ♥♥♥

Donna said...

Wow!!! This is such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl card challenge.
Hugs, Donna xx