Saturday, 13 February 2016

♥ Lawn fawn "happy birthday" ♥




Hi there :) I  hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's weekend   I made another little mini card using my Lawn fawn stamps (chit chat set with the matching dies)  This one is for my sister's birthday.  I am so loving the stamps from Lawn fawn and they stamp soooo crisp! definitely want to build up a little collection of them ;)
I used my die-namics stitched squares and the card is all layered up.  The ink I used for the "happy birthday" is a good old favourite of mine .... Hero arts ~ pale tomato.

Have a blessed weekend ♥



4 comments :

Mandy said...

such a sweet card Marlou, I'm sure your sister will love it! x

Patty O'Malley said...

Sweet card, Marlou!

Andrea, said...

Another fab card Marlou, this is such a cute stamp set, I think I might be adding this one to my wishlist. I am loving the Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, they are all so sweet

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so cute, cute, cute, Marlou! I adore those little chicks and LOVE the big speech bubble sentiment. The layered stitched squares are fabulous, and your coloring is perfect! Love it!