Thursday, 18 February 2016

♥ Daring Cardmakers ~ Party Animal ♥



                                   



Hi there ... hope you are all doing well.  Today's card I love  I finally got round to using my poodle die from Frantic stamper (have had this nearly 2 years!) ... can anyone else relate to this?? (",)
So I die cut it a few times and layered it adding some wink of stella & gold messy thread.
The heart is inlaid and the "thank you" sentiment is from an older Clearly besotted set which I cut apart .... finally learning to stretch my stamps .. LOL
I am entering this card into Daring Cardmakers ~ Party Animal challenge

Thanks for stopping by
have a blessed day! ♥


Products I used:

Poodle die ~ Frantic stamper
L'il inkers ~ stitched rectangles
Wplus9 ~ heart die
Clearly besotted ~ thank you stamp
Neenah solar white card stock
Black & white striped paper ~
Gold thread
Wink of stella
Pink card ~ raspberry fizz ~ Papertrey






5 comments :

Mandy said...

This is fab Marlou x

Patty O'Malley said...

What a sweet card, Marlou. I can totally relate to having things I haven't touched for a couple of years, too.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very sweet card!!!

Miri said...

I've never seen a poodle die! What a fun element on your card and a great colour combination. Thanks for sharing your party animal with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Andrea, said...

Great card Marlou, love the die and the colour stands out so well against the striped background