Saturday, 6 February 2016

♥ CASology week 183 ~ GLITTER ♥






Hi there :)  .... all sparkle and glitter today!  My card is made with layering a few of my fave die cuts, (the top 2 are mounted on foam tape, but isn't showing up on my photo) .
The dies I used are ... Tim Holtz scribble dies, Wplus9 and "faith" from Paper Smooches all layered and a few scattered enamel dots.  I added a strip of design paper along the edge and a thin strip of gold glitter card too.

I am entering my card into Casology ~ glitter 

Have a fab weekend! ♥







6 comments :

Deb said...

oh wow, this is stunning Marlou! Love all the glitter!
hugs Debxx

Mandy said...

this is beautiful Marlou x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card. I do love your sparkle xx

Gerrina said...

Saw thia card at CASology and had to see it closer; what a sparkling beauty!

Patty O'Malley said...

Nice card, Marlou!

Ardyth said...

So beautiful! Love the layered die cuts! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Marlou!