Wednesday, 27 January 2016

♥ thanks ♥





Can you believe January is almost gone!!  I have actually got round to making a card (",)
All die cuts I have used "again", I just loooove die-cutting, it has to be my most enjoyable part of card making, I do adore stamping but get frustrated with not stamping straight, etc ... etc ..... so I have ordered a "MISTI" ... yaaaay!!  I can't wait.  I have ordered it from Oyster Stamps on pre-order so I wont have it until end of February.  I feel it will be well worth the money so I can get back to enjoying my stamping again.


Products used:

Tim Holtz scribble thinlits dies
L'il inkers thanks die
Paper Smooches mini hearts & arrow dies (love these)
dew drops
Really sparkly black glitter card stock 



Happy Wednesday!! ♥




2 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Marlou! I love using dies myself!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this thank you card. So sweet.