Friday, 29 January 2016

♥ CAS(E) this sketch - #157 ♥






Hi everyone, back today with a card for CAS(E) this sketch .... Twos cards in one week!! I'm doing well!! :)
This card is for my Father in laws birthday.  I do struggle with male cards, but think this turned pretty well.  All created with die cuts ... I have layered the "Dad" (L'il inkers) 5 times to give some dimension and I spritzed the word with my Tim Holtz air spritzer tool.  Again using Tim Holtz scribble circle die cut ... I shall never tire of this set .. Love them!!! and my MFT die-namics square dies also. A few enamel dots too!  


Have a fab weekend! ♥





6 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Wonderful card, Marlou!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is a great man-card! The images are graphic and fun and the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect masculine card! xoxo

Claire said...

Fab masculine card! Love the die cuts!

Leigh Penner said...

This is perfect! Great take on the sketch!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love your fresh take on the CTS challenge, Marlou, and it's a pleasure to meet you!! I'd love to have you visit and follow me, too, if you like! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell