Tuesday, 5 January 2016

♥ CAS-ology ~ simple ♥






Happy new year to all my readers, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to another year of crafting :)
I got myself some new crafting goodies, one being the Tim Holtz scribble die set and have used it here on the background of my card .... loooove these dies! :)  The "hello" die is from a die-namics set which I cut out from a red glitter gift tag that was on one of my Christmas boxes :) ... plus ... the die cut banner is cut from a Ferrero Rocher chocolate box! ... LOL .. so a little bit of recycling going on here ;)  To embellish I added some little glass dewdrops.
I am entering my card into CAS-ology challenge ... Simple.

Thanks for stopping by
have a great evening ♥






9 comments :

Mandy said...

this is beautiful Marlou x

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Marlou!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous card, Marlou!!!

Ardyth said...

So sparkly and pretty! Love this simple message with pizzazz! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Marlou!

Sherrie M. said...

Great job reusing your gift packaging, Marlou! Wonderful sparkly focal point. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Jeanne J said...

Marlou all that sparkle makes this so elegant!

maria f. said...

Gotta love all that glittery sparkle (and the fact that you've recycled!)

Deepti said...

Gold glittery doodle die cut against red looks stunning :)

Audrey Pettit said...

SO beautiful, Marlou! I love the glittery shine on all the die cuts, and the striped border, too. And awesome recycling on the banner strip. It is the perfect match!