Thursday, 10 December 2015

♥ Paper Smooches challenge ♥




I made these cute little 3" x 3" pearl note cards for my mum as part of her Christmas gift.  I made 8 in total but I couldn't get a good photo of them all as I am not great with my camera (",)
The sentiment dies are from Paper Smooches and they are layered on a Memory box butterfly die which I first cut from card stock then another layer of vellum on top and some messy thread behind the butterfly.  The paper is from Echo Park cut using MFT stitched squares.
Paper Smooches are looking for a guest designer for January so I decided to join in :)

IF YOU CLICK ON THE PHOTO,  YOU WILL GET A CLEARER PICTURE, I TRIED TO MAKE IT BIGGER AND IT WENT OFF SCREEN .. "NOT" THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER ON THE PLANET!! .. LOL  :)

Thanks for stopping by ♥





4 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty cards, Marlou!

Mandy said...

Three fab cards Marlou x

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous gift set these make! Love the big butterflies and love the sentiment die cuts right on top. I know your mom is going to love these!

Deepti said...

What a fabulous set :)