Wednesday, 9 December 2015

♥ CASology ~ TREE ♥




I'm busy ... LOL ... two posts in one day :)  just having fun with my card making and die cuts.
This card is for challenge over at CASology  - Tree is the cue word.
I made this circle shaped card using my MFT stitched circles cut from cream pearl card stock, and I die cut and embossed the trees from Hero Arts, also using the same pearl card.  I wrapped some silver thread around the middle tree and it is popped up on 3d foam dots. Then a few shimmer dots for the baubles. The little star on top is a wooden embellishment.  I popped a blue glitter banner in the background from Papertrey.


Have a lovely evening ♥


3 comments :

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Marlou! I was so happy to see your sweet comment on my blog this afternoon! So glad you are picking up your crafting hobby again. This card is adorable! I love the polka dots and love the pearl paper you used, and the twine wrapped tree is fabulous! :D

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Marlou. Love the twine wrapped tree.

Ardyth said...

Love this shaped card with all its pretty shimmer! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Marlou!