Thursday, 10 December 2015

♥ Addicted to CAS ~ JOY ♥







Just completed this card for the Addicted to CAS challenge ~ "JOY"    I have to admit I love how it turned out :)
I used pearl card for the base card, then another piece of pearl card which I embossed with Sizzix embossing folder rounding the corners.  The "JOY" die from Wplus9 is on 3d foam pads to give some dimension, so is the stitched circle.  I added wink of stella over the JOY die, don't know if photo is picking it up and a bunch of messy silver thread behind the sentiment.  Then of course no card is complete without some "enamel dots" or "bling".

thanks for stopping by!


6 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

This is beautiful, Marlou!

Mandy said...

Marlou this is absolutely beautiful x

Loll said...

The pearl card is so beautiful and elegant. Love the colour combo with the pearl and pink ... very soft and delicate. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

Audrey Pettit said...

So sweet and pretty, Marlou! I love a touch of pink at the holidays, and it looks fabulous with your pearlized cardstock. Love the embossing and love the messy thread. The polka dotty joy just makes me smile, too!

Dodie said...

Marlou, this card is so pretty. I love the softness combined with the pearl cardstock! Happy new year!

Deepti said...

So pretty ! Love the polka dotty joy :)