Thursday, 3 December 2015

♥ Addicted to CAS ~ dimension ♥







At last!!!  I made my first Christmas card this year, thoroughly enjoyed it :)
I am entering my card into Addicted to CAS ~ dimension challenge.  Hope my photo is capturing the dimension?  .... the "JOY" die cut mounted on 3d sticky foam pads, also the glittered snowflake and one of the stitched panel die cuts.  Also of course enamel dots and there is a glass droplet on top of the snowflake.  If you look close enough I have some gold thread behind the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by ♥

Products I used:

L'il Inkers stitched rectangles
Wplus9 JOY die and snowflake
some gold thread
Carta bella so noted design paper
MME (Christmas paper, not sure of which one)
Papertrey raspberry fizz
Kraft card
Papertrey banner die cut
glitter card



4 comments :

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Marlou
Hugs Sylvie xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Lovely card, Marlou!

Mandy said...

This is so beautiful Marlou, nice to see your lovely designs again. xx

Deepti said...

This is fabulous the hot pink with those lovely layers looks awesome. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS !