Wednesday, 18 November 2015

♥ Jingle bells Christmas tag ♥









Hi there .... very long time from I blogged.  I have been busy crocheting blankets over the last few months for Christmas presents, so my card making was "slightly" neglected.  So I decided to go through all embellishment I have hoarded (some for years!!) and sat at my craft desk creating Christmas tags.  I love how this one turned out and this is for my Mum :)
I used Kraft card from Papertrey cut out tag from Waltzing Mouse stitched tag dies (love these!)
and the bells I must have in my stash about 8 years ... LOL ,  can anyone else relate to this kind of "hoarding?"   The little reindeer is a wood embellishment, and I used L'il Inkers stitched banner die and Hero Arts Christmas tree die and a wooden star.

I am going to join in with Simon says stamp challenge ~ Christmas

I am looking forward to putting up our decorations in couple of weeks
Thanks for stopping by ♥



4 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable tag, Marlou!

Kristie Goulet said...

This tag is just adorable, Marlou!! Have missed seeing your posts. xoxo

Mandy said...

Love your tag Marlou, it sounds as though you've been enjoying your crochet! xx

Gayatri said...

Such a cute Christmas tag! Love it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas Wednesday Challenge.
Gayatri xx