Monday, 30 November 2015

♥ For my amazing Husband ♥




My Husband and I will be celebrating our 8th Wedding Anniversary this Friday
I just finished making this card for him :)
I used a Memory box heart border die which I cut 4 out and glued them together for some dimension, (photo isn't capturing it)  the sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse (have this years)  and added some glass droplets (again this picture isn't picking them up)   My camera totally needs to be changed, have had it nearly 10 years (",)   The cute little gold love birds are actually little salt & pepper pots that belonged to my grandparents.  Also a tiny little die cut arrow from Paper Smooches


Have a fab day! ♥

2 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty card, Marlou! Happy Anniversary!

Mandy said...

This is a adorable Marlou. Congratulations on your 8th Wedding Anniversary xx