Monday, 3 August 2015

♥ Little baby crochet slippers ♥




Hi there ... long time from I blogged.  Haven't been too well and I finally decided to teach myself to crochet.  this is something I have wanted to learn for years!!  So I have been following tutorials on Youtube and now I have loooooads of wool ... LOL ... I thought stamps were addictive ... haha!!
I crocheted these cute little baby slippers with bows and I am delighted how they turned out.
I used Drops Muskat yarn which has a lovely sheen to it, beautiful to work with and I shop at the Wool Warehouse, amazing!! service, the fastest delivery service ever and also comes packaged beautifully in a huge organza drawstring bag.

Its a beautiful day here
hope you are all doing well ♥




4 comments :

Mandy said...

Wow Marlou, these little shoes are just amazing, well done for sticking at it. Yes, it's been a really lovely day here today and I had a lovely time with Sarah and Evie. xx

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful little set of slippers, Marlou! Hope you feel better soon.

Kristie Goulet said...

These are adorable, Marlou! Good for you learning how to crochet. Seems like you have it down. Feel better soon! Hugs!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
These are so cute... Well done to you... Love them...
Hope you feel better soon....
Hugs Sylvie xx