Thursday, 18 June 2015

♥ Little hanging cushion ♥





Hi there :)   no cards today .  I got out all my sewing bits and bobs and made this little decorative hanging cushion.  I forgot I had this beautiful Tilda fabric that I bought ages ago in a sample pack off Ebay.  I made the rosette flower using elastic gingham ribbon and added a Tilda fabric brad as the button for centre and stitched two chunky felt leaves.  I hand stitched on the bobbin trim and the seam binding and also the buttons.  The buttons are also from Tilda (I am loving the Tilda range, soooo adorable! )  I actually won a little bundle of Tilda supplies a few years ago which included ... fabric, a bottle of pink buttons, 5 x rolls ribbon, a pack of appliques and fabric brads .... hoarding as usual .... LOL :)

Hope you are all doing well 
have a fab evening ♥



2 comments :

Mandy said...

Marlou, your cushion is absolutely beautiful. x

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so beautiful and sweet, Marlou! Love it!