Monday, 22 June 2015

♥ For my mum ♥




Hi there .. hope you all had a lovely weekend.  My mum has recently moved home and I made her this picture as a moving in gift which she absolutely loved
I used Melissa Frances Fifth Ave paper and stitch a panel of pink jute in the background and the house is from Spellbinders (home sweet home) which I stitched on  my machine and layered some angel wings and a little flower applique.  finally adding a stamped sentiment from Papertrey .. love lives here stamp set  The frame is from Ikea.

Thanks for stopping by ♥


4 comments :

Karen M said...

Hi Marlou, aw this is so sweet! I'm sure your mum will love it especially when it was made by her lovely daughter! Kx

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful gift for your Mum Marlou, such a lovely creation and a gift your Mum will treasure. xx

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful gift, Marlou! I love it!

~amy~ said...

Super Pretty!!!