Friday, 12 June 2015

♥ City Crafter Challenge ~ Week 265 ~ tic TAG toe ♥






Hi there .... Something a little different from me today :)  .... Well I used to make shabby chic style cards, tags etc if you have followed me for years you will already know this.  I love this style just as much as CAS.  This gorgeous! paper is one I have hoarded ... LOL (we all have those paper pads?? ... don't we??) is Melissa Frances Fifth Ave and I adore this paper, don't even know if it is retired.
Anyhow I was browsing through challenge blogs and City Crafter's Challenge, is to make a tag or use a tag on your project.  So I got out a few of my shabby chic trimmings ... seam binding, jute, paper rose and pearl string and die cut a stitched tag from Waltzing Mouse and butterfly die from Memory box and a little silver puffy heart dangle embellishment that Mandy sent me years ago :) and this is what I created :)

Hope you all have a fab weekend ♥




7 comments :

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh what lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Mandy said...

Your tag is beautiful Marlou x

Deepti said...

So beautiful and elegant!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful tag, Marlou! The style is so pretty!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful tag, Marlou!

Ros Crawford said...

My this is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Samra Leshinski said...

This is absolutely stunning!!! Such a pretty design and wonderful colors!!! Bravo!!! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
Samra DT