Monday, 18 May 2015

♥ L'il Inkers challenge ~ anything goes ♥




Hi .... I have a card to share for to join in with L'il Inkers ~ anything goes challenge.  This stitched bunny die is one of my favourite dies ... I love it, as  it can be used for birthday cards, thank you cards, thinking of you.
I cut the little bunny from Papertrey kraft card and raspberry fizz.  The strip of paper alomg the bottom is from Avery Elle (everyday collection paper pad) and the cute "Hi" speech bubble is from Waffle flower 100% love stamp set and "of course" enamel dots :)

Thanks for stopping by
Have a fab Monday ♥




4 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable card, Marlou! Love the sweet little bunny.

Kristie Goulet said...

So cute, Marlou! Love the sweet bunny saying Hi!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOW!! I Love this!! Super Sweet!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Laura Pryor said...

Oh my goodness! You made the bunny talk! HAHahah!!! I love love love this sooooooooooo very much!!! That is brilliant. I must try this! Thanks for the idea! I'm so glad I had a chance to come by your lovely blog and see this awesome project. Thanks so much for joining our challenge! I hope you'll join us again!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs