Tuesday, 19 May 2015

♥ CAS(E) this sketch! ... #123





Hi there ... I'm on a wee roll with my card making :)  Another card for another challenge today for CAS(E) this sketch.
I love this modern colour combo.
I used Waffle flower thank you sentiment from the 100% love mini stamp set and L'il inkers stitched banner dies behind the sentiment.  It's difficult to see stitch details as it's cut from gold glitter card.
Added some messy gold thread behind that, and popped it up on 3d tape.
Along the bottom I added a strip of stripey paper from Echo Park and Doodlebug white enamel dots and finally a paint splat stamp.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a fab day ♥





4 comments :

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous design Marlou, the elements are so funky modern!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty card, Marlou!