Thursday, 21 May 2015

♥ CAS on Sunday ~ what's up buttercup ♥





I made this card for the CAS on Sunday challenge ... what's up buttercup.  To create a card brighten someone's day.
I love how my card turned out.  These are one of my most favourite stamp sets from My favourite things.  The sunshine paper is from Avery Elle, which matched perfectly with this sentiment and the striped paper is cut from L'il inkers stitched scallop banner (also from Avery Elle paper ~ everyday collection.  A few enamel dots and a touch of wink of stella on the stamped sun image.

Thanks for stopping by
I trust that God sends sunshine to your day ♥



4 comments :

Charlene said...

What a beautiful card! I love the sentiment!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Marlou!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty and bright card, Marlou! Love that sentiment!

Deepti said...

So pretty sunburst paired with rainbow colors looks awesome :)