Tuesday, 5 May 2015

♥ Addicted to CAS ~ black, gold & white ♥






Hello ... today's card I made to join in with the challenge over at Addicted to CAS ... gold, black and white theme, totally loving these colours together.  I cut out my circles using my stitched circles from MFT and the "hello" die is also from MFT.  I added 2 strips of card (great way to use up scraps of card) across centre of card and added white enamel dots.

Supplies I used:

MFT dienamics ~ hello die
MFT stitched circle dies
Doodlebug white enamel dots.


Thanks for stopping by ♥



7 comments :

Barb Ghig said...

Very pretty CAS design and I love all the sparkle on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Mandy said...

Marlou, your card is stunning. Love the black and gold, beautiful layout. xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Lovely card, Marlou!

Karen M said...

Ooh love it Marlou! Very stylish and elegant xx

Charlene said...

What an elegant card, I love it!!

Deepti said...

The shimmery gold and and those enamel dots are looking perfect. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

Angi Barrs said...

Love the gorgeous black and gold!