Wednesday, 29 April 2015

♥ Simon says stamp ~ anything goes ♥





Little bit of glitter and sparkle today with my card, I am loving that all the glitter is back on trend ;) My Mum is amazing!  she goes to town every week and always brings me gorgeous glitter card, vellum and washi tapes every week, she is a gem, I have the "BEST" Mum in the world.
Today's card I am joining in with Simon says stamp ~ anything goes challenge
The dies I have had ages, the little bird is from Poppy stamps and the twiggy branch from Memory box.  I cut a strip of design black/white paper and strip of glitter card to add some interest to side of my card and finally used my mister tool from Ranger (great tool, works with all your markers/copics) Also joined in the trend of wrapping gold thread behind sentiment in a messy bundle, seen a lot of card makers doing this and it looks fab.  To finish my card had to add enamel dots ;)

enjoy your evening 

7 comments :

Caryn said...

This is so gorgeous Marlou - I totally have a thing for black and white and gold - such a winning combo!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning Marlou, really love the gold and black. Such a wonderful design. xx

Karen M said...

What a fab card Marlou. I love the pretty gold and striped borders. Very cool. And yes indeed you do have a super mum. She sounds very kind and thoughtful xx

Patty O'Malley said...

I love this card, Marlou! Beautiful!

Danielle Flanders said...

This is beautiful! So fresh and pretty! Thank you for your kind note this morning - it put a smile on my face!! :) Have a happy day!
Danielle

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Brandi said...

Beautiful! Love the black and white and sparkly gold strips!