Wednesday, 22 April 2015

♥ Paper Smooches ~ anything goes ♥






Long time from I posted a card, not been too well, but i'm a lot stronger now, so I was delighted to be able to make this card and tag using some of my new goodies that I treated myself to ;)
I'm entering them into Paper smooches ~ SPARKS anything goes challenge.  If you look closely you will see a dinky little gold heart and arrow, I bought these and they are the sweetest dies (a definite "must own" and I just adore Paper Smooches products their dies cut like butter even through thick glitter cardstock.
Feels great just being able to make these

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather

Supplies used:

Memory box dotty design paper
L'il Inkers stitched rectangles
MFT stitched circle dies
Wink of stella
Paper Smooches tiny hearts dies
Doodlebug enamel dots and MME enamel dots
L'il Inkers bold script thanks die

4 comments :

Karen M said...

How wonderful, Marlou. Even though you haven't been able to craft much, you certainly haven't lost your touch!! Kx

Patty O'Malley said...

I'm happy to hear you are feeling better, Marlou. Your card is pretty--love the gold.

Brandi said...

Great card. The gold accents add the perfect touch against the turquoise. Glad your feeling better. Your creations were missed in blogland!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE this!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card Design and I LOVE the Color Choices too!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I hope you'll join us again!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =) P.S SORRY for such a LATE comment, my Family was down with the Flu Bug!! =( We are ALL better now, thank goodness but it didn't leave much time for commenting on the Challenge entries!! THANKS AGAIN for joining us, we APPRECIATE you!! =) I'm Glad to hea you're feeling better too, it isn't FUN being Sick!!