Wednesday, 22 April 2015

♥ Paper Smooches ~ Anything goes entry #2 ♥







Back again with another creation for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge ~ anything goes.  This time I made a tag :)  using the gorgeous script faith die from the religious word dies set.
This is all layered and I am delighted how it turned out, I love to make tags they are lovely to decorate round your craft room.

Supplies used:

Papertrey tag die
Memory box butterfly die
MFT stitched circle die
Paper Smooches faith word die (cut out of white glitter card) hard to see in this photo (",)
mini pink clothes peg and some white ribbon

thanks for stopping by ♥






5 comments :

Karen M said...

Oh Marlou, so lovely to see you back! And I adore you're little tag. I will HAVE to get the paper Smooches religious dies, they're fab! Kx

Patty O'Malley said...

What an adorable tag, Marlou! They are my most favorite thing to make.

Mandy said...

I was only just thinking of you at the beginning of the week Marlou as I wore the beautiful earrings you made for me. Your card and tag are absolutely beautiful, such soft elegant colours. xx

Kristie Goulet said...

So cute, Marlou!

Lori said...

Just lovely! The color combination is perfect for spring. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!