Wednesday, 4 March 2015

♥ Water colour thanks ♥





Hi there ... I am just loving all the gorgeous water colouring that's on trend with card making.  I don't have any water colour sets at the moment, so I used my tombow markers (that I have had years and they still haven't dried up)  and just used them like I have seen tutorials done using the distress markers.  I layered up Lawn fawn scripty "thanks" die 3 times and added sequins and Doodlebug white enamel dots and a cute mini wooden peg.
I thought the black and white bold striped design paper from Echo Park made the whole design "pop" :)

Thanks for stopping by ♥



5 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Nice card. The black and white stripes really set off the pink note.

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Marlou! LOVE this!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty!

Brandi said...

Beautiful card. Love the pop of turquoise. What a great technique to create a watercolor background but with markers!

Deepti said...

Such a cool combo, love the water color washed look paired with B&W stripes :)