Thursday, 26 February 2015

♥ Simon says stamp ~ anything goes ♥





I'm on a little roll with my card making :)  which is fab!!  What did we do before stitched dies were invented?? .... I am loving them and never tire of them and it's great that there are so many to choose from.  I have used my L'il inkers stitched rectangles and my new "smile" die from L'il inkers and a couple of Doodlebug enamel dots ... a very quick and easy card.
I'm entering my card into Simon says stamp ~ anything goes challenge.

Have a fab day ♥



6 comments :

Karen Murray said...

Hi Marlou, this is so sweet and fresh. Love those pretty colours and the big 'smile'! Kx

Mandy said...

It's so lovely to see you card making and blogging again Marlou. Loving all your recent creations.

take care xx

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty and cheerful!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
You are on a roll... Love your card... Love the stitched mats to...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a pretty card, Marlou! I am a huge fan of stitched dies. I use them a ton. :)

Teresa Kline said...

hello Marylou! this is the cutest card, I so luv the flower and the smile script....darlin! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine! *~*