Thursday, 19 February 2015

♥ Paper Smooches ~ anything goes ♥










Hi everyone, twice in one week .... Yaaaay!!!  ... it feels so good to be surrounded by all my crafty goodies.  Today's card i'm joining in with Paper Smooches ~ anything goes challenge and I used my new Paper Smooches butterfly die (these are soooo sweet!) I have also used one of Paper Smooches stitched element die which I have cut out with this dotty paper.
I have bought some beautiful dies and stamps from Paper Smooches lately and I highly recommend them.
I have used also lovely Lawn fawn scripty thanks die, you can never have enough "thank you" cards on hand.

Have a fab day ♥

Supplies:  Paper Smooches ~ butterfly die 2
Lawn fawn scripty thanks die
Paper Smooches stitched frames
L'il inkers stitched rectangle dies
enamel dots and doodlebug enamel dots



4 comments :

Karen Murray said...

Hello dear friend, I love this cute card! The dotty paper and stitched edging are my favourite things! So glad to see you getting back into your crafting when you're able. Hugs, Karen xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable card, Marlou! Isn't it fun having new things to craft with?

Diane Noble said...

This is an adorable card! I haven't received an email forward from your blog in ages! What a delightful surprise to have one there this morning. So good to stop in, browse around and say hello to a dear friend! I'm always blessed when I'm here. Hope all is welL, Marlou.

Lori said...

So sweet! Love the little gingham butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!