Friday, 13 February 2015

♥ For my Husband ♥








Hi there .... yes you see a card ... LOL ... at long last ;)    I made this card for my wonderful Husband for Valentine's Day using some of my new crafting  goodies.  I feel really great that I actually made a card since it's nearly a year  (well almost) and it felt great!!!!

I'm entering my card into one of my favourite challenges ... CAS-ology

Have a wonderful Valentines' day ♥


Supplies:

Paper Smooches stitched frame dies
MFT ... Stitched circle dies
MFT .. cheerful blessings stamps

9 comments :

Deepti said...

Lovely! fab sentiment :)

Karen Murray said...

This is absolutely fabulous Marlou. Hubby will love it. It's sweet but perfectly clean and simple for a man. Glad you're back! Kx

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect card for your husband, Marlou!! So great to see a card from you! xo

Patty O'Malley said...

Yay, Marlou! Good to see you crafting again. Very nice card for your husband.

Gibmiss said...

Xnhello Marlou
Fabulous card...
Hope you are well...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Kristie Goulet said...

This is just perfect, Marlou! Great to see you back with a card. Have missed you. xoxo

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Beautiful, classic and clean! I love all the stitching details! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Yay, yay, YAY! So glad to see your post, Marlou! What a beautiful card, I love the sentiment and the stitched accents. So glad you played along with CASology and consider us one of your favorite challenge sites! We love it when you play along! Hope all is well!

Debbie said...

I love this sentiment! What a wonderful card for your hubby!