Sunday, 20 July 2014

♥ Some of my jewellery creations ♥




A late post for me tonight (",)  I wanted to show you some jewellery creations I have been making and are in my Folksy shop.  I have been busy creating lots of jewellery and really enjoying it.
I made the little strawberry earrings today and added a genuine Swarovski droplets which I wire wrapped.
Cute affordable little gifts and I have upgraded to Folksy Plus, so that will be my main shop now.

I found a great supplier who supplies unique cute items for jewellery making, the birdcage is one and inside are loose crystals which "twinkle" when the light catches them, so kept one over for myself ... LOL ;)

Hope you are all well ♥



3 comments :

Mandy said...

Marlou, both the earrings and necklace are absolutely beautiful.

xx

Patty O'Malley said...

These are so pretty, Marlou!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabulous strawberry earings....
Hugs Sylvie xxx