Thursday, 16 January 2014

♥ hello ♥





Long time no post (",) cannot seem to get any ideas to flow for some card making. Every time I sit down to make one ... "blank" ... I guess we all get this from time to time.  I made this card last year and didn't quite like it enough to post it, but it has actually now grown on me ... LOL ... nice & bright and funky!  so you can let me know if it's thumbs up or down?? ;)

Supplies used:

"hello" die from Savvy
enamelled dots
washi tape
kraft card
white Papertrey ink
faux stitching with white pen
grungy stamp - Bo bunny



6 comments :

Karen M said...

Double thumbs up, Marlou! I love it! The colours are soft and gentle and I adore the pretty background. Very sweet! PS keep an eye out for postie! Kx

Sasha said...

Thumbs up from me too, Marlou! I love your grungy stamping and faux stitching along with the Kraft x

pattyo said...

Thumbs up, Marlou! It's always good to give something different a try. You may actually like it!

Deepti said...

This is so very pretty :)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabulous card.... Very different from you...

Hugs Sylvie xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is fabulous Marlou!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma