Thursday, 2 January 2014

♥ Happy New Year ♥


Happy New Year to you all :) and I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, it has all gone very fast ... another sign of getting older ... LOL ;)
I made this little robin felt brooch for my mum's birthday which is a day before Christmas eve and she adores robins soooo much!!  I have this posted on my facebook page and forgot to share it on my blog.
I'm looking forward to a healthier new year and continuing to create and share with you all and joining in the fun with challenges :)

Thanks for stopping by


7 comments :

Sasha said...

Wishing a very happy and healthy New Year to you and your family, Marlou.
I hope 2014 will be a better year for you, health wise.
Your little felt robin is adorable xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabulous Robin ... They are a beautiful bird....
Happy New Year to you to ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Michelle said...

Aww, how cute is the little Robin Marlou! I bet your mum loved it :0) Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I am so hoping that it is a healthier one for you hun, we both went through it a bit last year didn't we? Wishing you lots of love and smiles xxx

Deepti said...

how cute is that Brooch :) you Mom must have loved it

pattyo said...

This is so sweet, Marlou! Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Anneke said...

hello Marlous.
the best wishes for a happy and creative new year.
gorgeous card as always.
hugs to you.
Ann

Karen M said...

Hi Marlou, I love this adorable wee robin brooch. I'm sure your mum was thrilled with it.
Hope you are feeling better and maybe able to get crafting again for a couple of the challenges...miss your cards too! Kx