Monday, 20 January 2014

♥ Curtain call ~ love letters ♥

     
Well at last ...... I have been "trying" for 2 days to type this post and absolutely no text would appear as I started to type, only the title (",)   ... got it sorted ... too long too explain but if you are experiencing same issue let me know and I can talk you through it.
This is my very first card of "2014" .... Yaaay!!!  and I made it to enter Curtain call challenge ... love letters.

Supplies used:  

Wplus9 .. love .. and overlayed with Papertrey (love lives here die)
Papertrey - raspberry fizz cardstock
double hearts ... Cuttlebug
pearls


If you zoom in the photo, you will see the hearts more clearly ♥



Thanks for popping by and enjoy your day ♥ 




8 comments :

Karen M said...

Aw, this is sweet, Marlou, and I'm sooo pleased you got blogger sorted. I 'love' this card, it's perfect!

Sasha said...

How annoying Blogger can be at times! I'm glad you eventually got things sorted out Marlou.
Your card is really lovely, so crisp and clean! Love how you created your 'LOVE' xx

Marisa said...

Love the bright pink against the white and use of the half pearls. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Simply stunning hun!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

pattyo said...

So cute, Marlou! Love the hearts!

debby4000 said...

So glad you were able to sort out Mr Blogger cos its a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Marybeth said...

Sorry blogger gave you a hard time Marlou. I love your first card of 2014..... A clean and elegant beauty!

Michelle said...

So glad you got it sorted Marlou (sorry I wasn't much help though). Gorgeous card, I love the Raspberry Fizz colour against the white xx