Monday, 20 January 2014

♥ Clearly besotted challenge ~ Love ♥



I woke up on Saturday morning to some "happy mail" ... My lovely blogging friend Karen from Stampin perfect peace won these gorgeous stamps and dies from Stephanie's clearly besotted blog candy and she contacted Stephanie and asked her to send them to me :) :)  I couldn't believe it!!  I just want to thank you Karen :)  you are a special lady that I am delighted to have met through blogging and of course Stephanie you too are a special lady :)
This card is for my lovely husband for Valentine's day and the challenge this month over at Clearly besotted is "Love" 

Here is what I used :)

Clearly Besotted ~ Nuts for you stamps and dies
Hero arts ~ soft cantaloupe for the squirrel
Die-namics notepaper die
Design paper ~ Studio calico classic
MME enameled dots





10 comments :

Deb said...

What lovely happy mail and a lovely way to receive it! love this card, so darling cute!
Debxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow that is happy mail and what a fab friend you have!! Gorgeous card too!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anneke said...

this is daling Marlous and i like the image.
hugs to you.
Ann

pattyo said...

Nothing much better than happy mail!! Your card is so adorable!

Judy1223 said...

Marlou, your card is so adorable, and what a lovely story behind your supplies! That was very thoughtful of Karen, but I can't think of a nicer person for her to send her winnings to than you! Glad you are enjoying them! Best wishes for a Happy New Year...I look forward to visiting your blog throughout the coming year!

Kristie Goulet said...

That is wonderful happy mail! Such a sweet friend and sweet card!

Michelle said...

What a lovely thing for your friend to do. I love your card Marlou, beautiful colours and thank you so much joining us for the latest Clearly Besotted Challenge xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Marlou! This is sooo adorable! Love the sentiment and sweet squirrel and I'm totally smitten with that gray paper. I know your husband will just love this! :)

Deepti said...

This is such a sweet happy mail :) and loved ur creation !!

Stephanie said...

What a cute card, I'm sure your husband will love it! Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x :)