Monday, 27 January 2014

♥ CAS on Sunday ~ lovey dovey ♥




A cutie card to share with you today :)  and I think it's fair to say that we all loooove Winnie the Pooh  This is a digi image I bought from Etsy and I layered it on L'il inkers rectangle stitched mats and a panel of Echo Park design paper in the background.  The lovely sentiment is from CAS-ual friday stamps that I won last year :)  and of course the ever so popular enameled dots.
I'm entering my card into CAS on Sunday challenge, which the theme is "lovey dovey"  



Thanks for popping by




7 comments :

Anneke said...

hi Marlous.
such a sweetie you made and i like this style from you very much.
hugs to you.
Ann

pattyo said...

I love this card, Marlou! It is so cute and sweet!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Love this cute winnie the Pooh....fabby card....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Karen M said...

Hi Marlou, I loooove this adorable card and the sweet tag you made in your other post. AND I love the oh so pretty card you made for me! Just got it! Thank you for taking the time to make this, but no need for thanks, I know how much you appreciate people! God bless Kx

Deepti said...

This is adorable and cute :)

Debbie said...

This is so sweet!! I love Pooh!!

Shelly said...

Too cute! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!