Saturday, 9 November 2013

♥ pink felt Christmas stocking ♥





Back again today with another felt decoration ;) This little decoration was cut out using a Sizzix Christmas stocking bigz die, these dies are amazing!! they can cut through 2 sheets of felt at a time.
The gorgeous felt was sent to me from my lovely wee blogging pal Michelle from The Card Grotto ♥ I decorated the top with ribbon, a white jingle bell, and some pink beaded berries from Ribbon girl.


Have a lovely weekend
and thank you for popping by




9 comments :

Angi Barrs said...

So super adorable!

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Very cute! I've never thought to make ornaments/decorations with my dies.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous felt stocking.
luv
Debby

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabulous stocking...... Love the colour.....
Hugs Sylvie
Beautiful sunny day here.... 23 degs....
X

Karen M said...

Oh Marlou, how wonderful! What a gorgeous pink. These decorations are fab! You are so talented x

pattyo said...

Oh, Marlou, this is just the sweetest thing! You are making some beautiful felt ornaments!

Debbie said...

These are so sweet, Marlou! You're getting quite a collection made!!

Michelle said...

Aww, how sweet is this Marlou! Thank you for the sweet mention, I love your little stocking xx

Gemma said...

such a sweet little stocking hun and thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment...
hugs and xxx
Gemma