Friday, 1 November 2013

♥ Holiday hugs ♥


I'm getting into the festive mood ... I looove Christmas so much and I really enjoy making my own tags for special peoples Christmas gifts also they are cute to hang on your Christmas tree, I like to do this myself :)
This tag is from Papertrey as is the sentiment, which I stamped on a Lil' inkers stitched banner die cut and the mittens are 3d stickers that I got ages ago and I added a pearl to each mitten and some sheer ruffle ribbon to tone in


Have a fab weekend



5 comments :

Deepti said...

This is beautiful, love those colorful mittens :)

pattyo said...

Your tag is adorable, Marlou, and set off by the shiny green ribbon!

Karen M said...

Love this Marlou! I have a thing about tags too. I adore those cute mittens xx

Deb said...

I so love this tag Marlou, so cute! Hope I find time to make a few tags this year!
Hope you are well sweetie!
Debxx

Debbie said...

Such a pretty tag!! I should make tags, but I seem to run out of time even for cards, so.....!