Sunday, 3 November 2013

♥ Heartfelt Christmas ♥




What a delight to be able to sit down this afternoon and make this little felt heart Christmas decoration for my mum
I used my Wplus9 heart dies (which also cut through felt like butter) the little tree die is from Clearly besotted and the little heart from Papertrey.  I used jute & a white jingle bell so it can hang from your tree or from a peg rack or door handle
I got these white jingle bells on Ebay ages ago, quite hard to find, does anyone know anywhere else who sells them??


Thanks for popping by




6 comments :

Mandy said...

such a gorgeous decoration Marlou, you're mum will love it. If I come across any white bells I will let you know.

Thank you for your sweet words, hugs to you too.

M
xx

pattyo said...

This is just so sweet and cute!

Sasha said...

There's something extra special about a handcrafted gift.....your mum will love your sweet creation, Marlou!

Thank you for sticking with me, and your kind well wishes my friend.....I hope you are feeling much better, too! Sending (((hugs))) xx

Karen M said...

Oh Marlou! This is wonderful! Do you know, I have just been thinking recently if I ever had a few hours to spare this is what I'd love to make, some pretty Christmas decorations! I love this wee cutie! There's a little gift winging its way to you right now. You should get it by tomorrow or Wednesday. Kx

Anneke said...

very lovely decorations Marlou.
hugs to you.
Ann

Debbie said...

What a cute little decoration for your mum!!