Saturday, 19 October 2013

Trouble uploading photo's ... can anyone help ... PLEASE?



Hi, i'm hoping someone can help me. I use Photoscape for editing and brightening my photo's and totally love it.  I blogged my first card the other day first since end of August.  Anyhow they are editing perfect but then when I upload to blogger the photo's are dark and dull and nothing at all like when I have them edited and saved to my files. I don't know why this is happening :(  I have spent hours trying to sort this problem out, even tried using Picasa and Piccy, still no difference.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Is it blogger?  I really don't know and would appreciate any help.

EDITED TO ADD:

JUDY .... :)  THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!  FOUND THE SETTINGS AND MY PICTURES ARE ALL BRIGHT AGAIN .. YOU ARE A GEM ♥


have a fab weekend ♥



4 comments :

Judy1223 said...

Hi Marlou,
I believe there is a setting in Google+ that filters pictures when you upload them and you can opt to turn it off...that may help. I know of another blogger who mentioned a similar problem...I'll e-mail you what she told me so you can see if it helps you, too!

Anneke said...

hi Marlou.
maybe it will help when you go to your blog with google chrome.
i have troubles with my link list.
i know you are my follower but my blog url has changed from scrapcardsfromlasize into

http://cardsvintageandmore.blogspot.nl
i hope you stay following me.
hugs to you.
Ann

Deb said...

I just noticed this over the weekend too, will you post the instructions to turn off the filter please?
Debxx

Deb said...

Thanks so much Marlou, I did it nd will see if it makes a difference when I set up my post later today!
Debxx