Saturday, 28 September 2013

♥ A little update ♥


I'm just popping in to say "hello" and just to let you all know I took another set back in my health :(  I am in an awful lot of pain and I am physically not able to make a card which is extremely frustrating, especially as I love to start making my Christmas cards around this time of year.
I just have to take one day at a time and my hands are so so sore I can't describe the pain :(
My speech is great most of the time but mid sentence it's like someone presses a pause button in the brain (",) extremely complex.
All I can say is I miss having my full health and I know I will get there and I so miss my crafting, I feel so teary as I write this post.
I have an amazing and very supportive husband :) and of course my faith in The Lord, so I am blessed and I will get better, I just have to give myself time and baby steps ...


Thanks for popping by as I love to read
your comments and lovely emails, they really
cheer me up ♥ 





8 comments :

Karen M said...

Aw Marlou, I'm really sorry to hear you're not in great shape at the minute. You're always so positive and I can see you are still trying to be but I know ill health can sometimes get you down. I have missed your blog posts. I'll be remembering you in prayer as you try to cope with this trial in your life. Remember the LORD won't give you more to cope with than He knows you can bear. You're obviously a stronger person than you think. Your attitude to your illness is a testimony in itself as you're an inspiration to me. God bless you xx

Mandy said...

Hi Marlou, take care of yourself, sending lots of hugs.

Mandy
xx

pattyo said...

Oh Marlou, I am so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well! I will keep you in my prayers and hope you are doing better soon.

Michelle said...

My prayers are with you Marlou xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Oh!!!! Sorry to here you are poorly...... I have had lots of visitors ... And have been to Portugal so not many cards made.... By me... Sorry i should have noticed you have not made any cards.... Sending you lots of hugs....
Lots of Love
sylvie xxx

Kristie Goulet said...

So sorry to hear you are in so much pain, Marlou! I will be praying for you. Keep the faith. xoxo

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear you are struggling with your health so much right now!! I'll be praying for you!!

Kristie said...

Sending up prayers for you, Marlou. I hope you are able feeling up to crafting again soon.