Tuesday, 6 August 2013

♥ Something to share ♥


Hi there ... :)  I haven't made a card in about 3 weeks, just been feeling a bit
poorly and have had to go through some more tests for my health. I shall not bore
you with the details, I just popped in to share something nice :)

My something "nice" I would like to share, is non-crafty related :)
I adore make-up and skincare, I have most of my life and the skincare I have
used for nearly 2 decades ... ooooh I feel old ... LOL  is called Decleor.
Anyhow I got chatting with the lady from Decleor in America on facebook, just by
leaving a comment on how much I loooved their products and the lady asked would I like to share my story ... I of course said "yes" and it was published on their blog last Friday.  If you would like to read it here is the link .. Skincare by Decleor  and I would love to hear your feedback.

I hope to get a card made soon as it's our challenge time again tomorrow over at Let's Craft and Create



4 comments :

Deepti said...

It's sad to know that you have not been keeping well. Hope you get well soon. I read ur article on Decleor... Great article, I am sure the products are real awesome, its quite evident from ur glowing skin. I have been missing ur cards, so would surely look forward to see one :)

Karen M said...

Hi Marlou, this was a special thing to happen to you and I hope it gives you a lift, especially since you haven't been so great recently. I'm sure you've missed making cards...I've missed seeing your cards x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are unwell Marlou - I do hope you will be feeling better very soon.

I popped over to the Decleor page - how wonderful to be asked to share your Decleor experience in this way. I also love their products, particularly the night balms and the Hydra Floral. I used the products for several years, but sadly, had to find something a little less expensive when I retired.

Sending hugs for a quick recovery - Sylvia xxx

pattyo said...

Be well soon, Marlou! I read your article. I've never heard of this product, but I do love QVC.